Every healthcare facility has different requirements and every job has different specifications. We know that when your healthcare facility conducts the interviews, the selection and the evaluation on your own, it takes up your time – time which you could use to take care of your patients instead.
To save you the effort, Lotus Healthcare Staffing offers staffing solutions that are cost-effective and streamlined for the convenience of employers.
How does staffing work?
- We begin the recruitment process by making sure that we fully understand the specifications of your job in placement.
- Our team of recruiters will start to inquire about the overall requirements of each assignment – from skills, equipment, experience, required duties, hours, and duration.
- We review our list of candidates, outsourcing those who are potentially viable to your job position.
- We secure that such candidate is available, and we provide status updates as we hold regular contact with your facility.
- When an appropriate candidate has been selected, we submit his or her complete profile to you for employment consideration.
- When it is approved, the candidate is scheduled for an interview or temporary assignment upon your confirmation.
Throughout the process, we monitor the contractor’s performance as well as your level of satisfaction with our services. You will always have the support of Lotus Healthcare Staffing whenever needed.
Staffing Services Available for:
- Registered Nurses
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Home Health Aide/Companion
- Physical Therapist
- Physicians Assistants
- Certified Registered Nurse Practitioners
To partner with us with staffing and healthcare recruitment, please call 518-623-0717. Thank you for choosing Lotus Healthcare Staffing.